Navigate your way to victory as you use your super powers to dig for truffles and complete missions before the wolf packs reach you!
Super Truffle Pigs is designed by Jason Corace and published by Games by Bicycle - the new publishing arm of the company behind Bicycle® Playing Cards!
- Players draft 3 missions at the start of the game. Missions provide VP at the end of the game. Each mission has unique requirements to complete, and missions can be completed anytime on your turn.
- Players use actions to move across tiles to dig up truffles. Players may upgrade actions throughout the game, and they must avoid wolves (which move at the end of each round).
- Truffles come in 3 types (different difficulty and available points). Some Truffles are SUPER TRUFFLES which provide use of Super Pig Powers! Truffles are also used to fulfil missions.
- Actions can also be used to activate Super Pig Powers. These powers provide powerful one-time abilities.
- Players play a number of direction cards at the end of their turn in order to program the movement of the wolves.
- At the end of a round (once all players have taken actions), all direction cards are turned face up and the wolves are moved. If a wolf lands on or moves through a tile with a pig, the pig is removed from the forest.
There are two end game triggers:
- Only one player's pig(s) are left in the forest
- When there are 3 or less truffles left in the forest.
The player with the most points wins.